Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

outstanding

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
can i order a hat but send it to matt bruenig (if he doesnt already have one)

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Posting to come back to later

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
does it ship to the EU?

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat
buying a novelty hat to own the libs

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Daycrew posted:

does it ship to the EU?

If FedEx or UPS will ship to you, I’m willing to try.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
just ordered mine. can't wait to see this thing of beauty

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/ScrubbestLeague/status/987144343373873152

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.
Bought another for me to give to a friend and one for John Oliver at HBO.

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

I bought four.

FOUR.

for all four hours of the video

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
just ordered a pair

pancakes if you end up behind by any amount of money re: shipping this batch as a whole pls pm me

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

one day i will wear this hat as i pop the popcorn and settle in for a twelfth viewing of the piss tape drinking pbr out of my commemorative hillary clinton made of 100% shattered glass ceiling pint glass

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Regular Nintendo posted:

just ordered a pair

pancakes if you end up behind by any amount of money re: shipping this batch as a whole pls pm me

I should be fine for shipping; I'll keep it in mind but the overage on this should easily cover shipping to everyone. It's just a matter of being patient for the check from CustomInk.

In the meantime, we're probably going to hit over 100 hats so this is definitely the last time I'm doing an order. If you want a hat for yourself or for me to ship to a random person order soon!

I'll also try to monitor shipping preferences so that if anyone has doubled up on a third party shipping destination (John Oliver, etc.) you can coordinate amongst yourselves if you don't want them getting multiples. That being said, someone randomly getting multiple unsolicited Piss Tape is Real hats has its own charm.

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Is there a list yet of which famous people are getting random hats they don't know about yet?

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

made sure to wait till 420 to order my hat, fucken :stoked:

MasterSitsu
Nov 23, 2013

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Snuck in under the deadline for a hat. I'm not sure when I'll ever be able to wear it out in public, but it'll be nice to have around to stare at and daydream.

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
One day left folks, get your orders in now if you want them. I don’t anticipate doing another order after this one (though someone else is welcome to pick up the slack).

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
Got my order in while the GF wasn't around. Can't wait to get it and never wear it in public.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Y'all are cowards. Wear it with pride!

Pancakes, just to confirm, you got my email about my address, right? Like an idiot I thought my billing information was entering my address and forgot to list it separately for shipping purposes.

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

SKULL.GIF posted:

Pancakes, just to confirm, you got my email about my address, right? Like an idiot I thought my billing information was entering my address and forgot to list it separately for shipping purposes.

Probably, I try to go out of the way to not link emails/mailing addresses to usernames; I don't want to associate real names or addresses with anyone's posting. I haven't started on the obnoxious job of spreadsheeting out all the shipping information. That's a Future Pancakes problem.

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
Update: I ordered my share, we're at 106 hats total now.

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

Ordered a hat. Was there a process to give you shipping info or do you get that automatically?

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

The Slack Lagoon posted:

Ordered a hat. Was there a process to give you shipping info or do you get that automatically?

I fell into that trap too

Pancakes posted:

5. This means that I will need your shipping information.
6. If possible, please leave your preferred shipping information in the "Comment" option on the CustomInk payment link.
7. Please use an email address that you check regularly when ordering so that if there are any problems with shipping I can contact you easily.

Enough of the FAQ, here's the order link.

There's a contact e-mail address on the order link.

The Joe Man
Apr 7, 2007

Flirting With Apathetic Waitresses Since 1984

The Slack Lagoon posted:

I screwed this up too. Just sent over an email with my info.

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

Thanks. I'm an idiot and have sent an email

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016

SKULL.GIF posted:

I'll wear it to the Trump Hotel in DC.

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005
whew, almost forgot to :getin: on this, would have been embarrassing to watch the piss tape without the required uniform

sapphomoric
Dec 26, 2016

many thanks unto you for providing me with a trusty cap

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

MysteriousStranger posted:

I'll wear it to the Trump Hotel in DC.

Someone should sneak the hats into the Trump gift store.

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
Less than ten minutes, everybody.

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

I got an email

It said the piss tape hats are real

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
Well that was quick, already approved the proofs on the hats. I guess since it’s a redo of a prior order and because there are over 100 they were faster this time.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

I am here to provide a testimonial to how the piss tape hat has changed my life.

The piss tape hat has changed my life.

At first I was intimidated by the power of the truth of the hat, but I told myself to stop being a coward and WEAR THE HAT.

So I did. I wore it to a rally for a man running for US Congress. People saw the hat, but no one said anything about it. I worried the message of the hat was too much truth for these simple folk to understand.

Not true!

Not only did they receive the blessing of the truth from the hat, they asked where I got it!

Do not fear or feel shame in wearing your hat. The message must be shared to lighten the souls of our fellow man.

Don't just buy the hat ... WEAR IT!

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

someone send kanye the hat

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Best Giraffe posted:

someone send kanye the hat

R Kelly's piss tape was also real

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

No I missed it again :negative:

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

No I missed it again :negative:

:same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I was in the middle of moving across the United States & missed this. :(

Time to get a cheap Chinese knockoff version of this.

• Locked thread