Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/ashleyfeinberg/status/997602773456900096

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
:woop:

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

At least one of you fuckers is actually honest about your opinions

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
god bless

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

holllllllllly shiiiiiiiiit

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.
It's been 24 hours, nobody has worn the hat!

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

God is great!~

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

:pisstape:

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016

flyingporcupine posted:

I also live in dc and just got mine tonight, will post pics at trump hotel, likely tomorrow as it's my day off. Thanks sincerely pancakes, you made my general dickishness much more stylish.

You don't have PM's to arrange the drink meeting duder.

Pathos
Sep 8, 2000

this makes me so happy

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Saw this on Twitter and ventured into this forum for the first time in a while to tell Pancakes he's the only good Cardinals fan in existence

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

there is a god

and he wears the hat

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
I think John Oliver is the most likely to wear the hat. I haven't watched his show since Trump got elected, but IIRC, he loving loves prop humor. If he sees it that is.

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

gently caress

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

Chris Hayes wear the hat you coward

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
Super glad to see the third run of the hats paying dividends. I was really worried that the larger scale with potentially no public payoff would disappoint some people. Even if the rest of the media figures don't publicize their hats, glad to see Ashley (and everyone else, for that matter) liked the hat.

All that being said, I really do want this to be my last run on hats. Between the full-time job, regular medical appointments and nerd hobbies I have relatively little free time which delays the hats getting out and isn't fair to everyone else. I am trying to get Sir Tonk's hat and the 5 foreign orders out today, which would just leave the 3 people who haven't gotten me shipping addresses yet, plus Johnny Five-Jaces needs to pick theirs up from me directly. If anyone hasn't received their hat in the US yet please let me know immediately so I can check with USPS. You should all have your shipping numbers already but I want to know if there are any problems.

Several people have posted, PM'd or emailed that they're interested in another run; if anyone wants to organize another run please feel free to discuss in the thread who would want to do it. I'm happy to send anyone the CustomInk template for the hats, the two barriers are the minimum order size of 12 (which tends to not be a problem) and organizing the shipping once the hats get in. I'm not possessive of the hats and am all in favor of someone else making sure other people can order one if they want. I'm just glad that for once one of my stupid ideas entertained people.

E: Oh, also, Michelle Wolf's hat was delivered to her agency yesterday at 4:16 PM.

Upside Potential
Jun 14, 2006
If you think this guy is terrible, wait till next year.
Boosted wear the hat

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
im hereby forming Wear The loving Hat, LLC, and am currently hiring our launch team of Piss Website Designer, Piss Merchandising Coordinator, and Piss Accountant

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Pancakes posted:

E: Oh, also, Michelle Wolf's hat was delivered to her agency yesterday at 4:16 PM.

4 minutes early, smh

Martin Random
Jul 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

crazy cloud posted:

im hereby forming Wear The loving Hat, LLC, and am currently hiring our launch team of Piss Website Designer, Piss Merchandising Coordinator, and Piss Accountant

what am I gonna do with all these fiesta cats and stairsgoatse lapel pins

i want a piss hat now i'll wear it around

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

im pretty sure that we now have enough people to have a proper secret society going. we need to insert ourselves into government, finance, and media (chris doesnt count cause he's a coward). we will become a might cabal. a powerful cabal. a cabal built on pissssssssssss

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

there is only one Piss Tape, and Donald Trump is its star

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Pancakes posted:

She's going to wear the hat or at least be happy she got it.

Pathos
Sep 8, 2000

were any of the recipients told how to find cspam?

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Pathos posted:

were any of the recipients told how to find cspam?

Mentioned "Something Awful", C-SPAM and that we're a subforum of SA with a politically-satirical tone. I didn't hand-write the URL or anything.

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

lowtax could make like 40 bucks if he put up the paywall right now.

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
Okay, shipping numbers have gone out to everyone else whose hat is in the mail. I still need shipping information for 3 people. Please let me know if you haven't received your hat or any shipping information yet. All the hats that went out were insured so if there have been any problems with the shipping the sooner I know the sooner we can get the necessary claim in. That being said, USPS has been absolutely fantastic so far.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Pancakes posted:

That being said, USPS has been absolutely fantastic so far.

It's time to dismantle and privatize this inefficient, wasteful arm of the government.

Teal
Feb 25, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo
united states piss service

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

I'm willing to do a run of these if needed. The hat is high quality piss!

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

I need to get in on the next order of hats

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
same; get me on the 4th order of pee hats

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

:hellyeah:

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

https://twitter.com/ResistanceHole/status/998591382695694336?s=19

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Onion remains good, but suddenly afraid of the word "piss"

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

ikanreed posted:

Onion remains good, but suddenly afraid of the word "piss"

At least they dont call it the pee pee tape

99 CENTS AMIGO
Jul 22, 2007
I would also get in on a 4th order of these, the piss hats

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016

Any celeb updates?

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
yeah Pisstape Israel is in the next round on The Voice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Came here via the filthy GBS Tromp thread and I would also like to be part of the 4th-wave of Pisshats. Order me up.

• Locked thread