Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Pancakes posted:

Okay, shipping numbers have gone out to everyone else whose hat is in the mail. I still need shipping information for 3 people. Please let me know if you haven't received your hat or any shipping information yet. All the hats that went out were insured so if there have been any problems with the shipping the sooner I know the sooner we can get the necessary claim in. That being said, USPS has been absolutely fantastic so far.

I'm sure Trump would approve of shipping via USPS a hat that references his greatest accomplishment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
Any chance of another wave of piss hats going out? I've got a friend who wants one for their birthday :O

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Doesn't seem like anyone else has stepped up so I'll start working on an order this weekend. Let me hit up Pancake and I'll send out details.

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

papersack posted:

Doesn't seem like anyone else has stepped up so I'll start working on an order this weekend. Let me hit up Pancake and I'll send out details.

Will you also offer an international option as Pancakes did?

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

papersack posted:

I'd be in for at least one, two if I can think of a useless talking head would actually wear a PISS TAPE hat on air

Bill Maher maybe

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

papersack posted:

Make the Hat Papersack

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/danpfeiffer/status/1007682151871967232

pod save america/crooked media team wants them i think

Sir Plus
Jan 16, 2008

Ain't easy looking this eggstraordinary.

papersack posted:

i am in for hat

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

*to the cadence of “boosted wear the hat”*

I NEED A HAT

CommanderApaul
Aug 30, 2003

It's amazing their hands can support such awesome.

Rocks posted:

I was thinking about this last night. If there's another run I'll order an extra and a nice display case for their new office/studio. With stipulation that Lovett has to wear it.

Edit: I'm in for at least 2.

CommanderApaul has issued a correction as of 19:13 on Jun 15, 2018

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

papersack posted:

i'll buy one

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

In for one

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
drat I gotta get in on this gently caress

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
https://twitter.com/simonmaloy/status/1007681896074170368?s=21

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
Wow, long drat delay on Maloy getting his hat.

Two people STILL have not given me their shipping information. :sigh:

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

I’d like a hat and would even pay for it.

ch0desmuggler
Jan 17, 2005
I'd love to get a hat.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
i will order 2 hats

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

in for a penny, in for a piss hat, I always say

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
I sort of want to send one to Peter Daou.

Captain Ironblood
Nov 9, 2009
I'm down for several hats. The piss must flow.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Rocks posted:

lmao at the :zerg: replies

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

HOOTING

AND

HOLLERING

ANDD

HOWLING

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
I will order pee hat if possible

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

crazy cloud posted:

lmao at the :zerg: replies

Yeah, getting that hat is one thing, but getting hatmogged in the comments has to be surreal

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i would also tell him to wear the hat but twitter is on to me and jeeps 12-hour jailing every new account i make after getting suspended like 3 weeks ago

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
https://twitter.com/brianbeutler/status/1007723346451197955

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

who the gently caress is this rear end in a top hat?

other than im assuming some centrist cuck

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
all I have to offer is unlimited photoshop requisitions for you but god drat that hat

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

https://twitter.com/ashleyfeinberg/status/1007724222284787713

:hmmyes:

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

these hat threads are good for populating my CSPAM twitter list

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Currently working on getting everything setup. I'm seeing if Pancakes can transfer the design to me on CustomInk. If not, I'll put the same design together. I wouldn't want to alter it because it's perfect as is. I have no information on international shipping, but as long as you're willing to front the cost I have no problem going through the effort to get it there.

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

papersack posted:

Currently working on getting everything setup. I'm seeing if Pancakes can transfer the design to me on CustomInk. If not, I'll put the same design together. I wouldn't want to alter it because it's perfect as is. I have no information on international shipping, but as long as you're willing to front the cost I have no problem going through the effort to get it there.

Maybe USPS was upselling me but traceable insured international shipping was drat expensive, as a warning.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
In for a pee hat. Spice will flow.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

god bless you ashley

Kyckling
Aug 3, 2006
The golden gospel flows from my head each and every day. Blessed is the hat.

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Alright. I got the design from Pancakes. I'll work on setting things up and getting an order form ready tomorrow. I'll link it in here and TRUMP thread.

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Pancakes posted:

Wow, long drat delay on Maloy getting his hat.

Two people STILL have not given me their shipping information. :sigh:

If they haven't claimed the hats by now, send them to kids in the detention centers.

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

papersack posted:

Alright. I got the design from Pancakes. I'll work on setting things up and getting an order form ready tomorrow. I'll link it in here and TRUMP thread.

Strongly recommend a new thread and I can close this one. That way you control the OP and everyone knows a new order is going up. People might not think to look in this thread for new orders.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Need hat, please point to the money hole i need to throw my money in

• Locked thread