Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Red Dragon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CatstropheWaitress
Nov 26, 2017

Putting on SLC Punk around 9 EST.

quote:

Two former geeks become 1980s punks, then party and go to concerts while deciding what to do with their lives.

1998 flick where Matthew Lillard is a PUNK ROCKER. In the meantime someone added an hour long video of someone waxing poetic about Spyro the Dragon. Join us!

https://goontu.be/

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

Love that flick, is the sequel any good?

Slightly Absurd
Mar 22, 2004

goontu.be

Minotaurus Rex
Feb 25, 2007

if this accounts a rockin'
don't come a knockin'

:hmmyes:

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Goon tu be, or not tu be that's not a question of course you are going tubing.

CatstropheWaitress
Nov 26, 2017

Hey we're watching TANK GIRL in 15

quote:

After a comet disrupts the rain cycle of Earth, the planet has become a desolate, barren desert by the year 2033. With resources scarce, Kesslee — head of the powerful and evil Water & Power Corporation, the de facto government — has taken control of the water supply. Unwilling to cower under Kesslee’s tyrannical rule, a pair of outlaws known as Tank Girl and Jet Girl rise up, joining the mysterious rebel Rippers to destroy the corrupt system.

https://goontu.be!

Helianthus Annuus
Feb 21, 2006

can i touch your hand
Grimey Drawer
goon tube down?

EDIT: nevermind its OK now

Helianthus Annuus fucked around with this message at 21:07 on Apr 23, 2024

meat police
Nov 14, 2015

i went to register an account and it says registration disabled :(

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

meat police posted:

:getin:

Geo Fixer
Jan 10, 2012

"Freedom lies in being bold."
-Robert Frost

meat police posted:

You may have to try again under a different browser. I use Firefox for example, which has had certain issues with the site. Chrome and edge tend to have less issues with the site. Also you may have to turn off any add blockers or extensions as those can cause issues as well.

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

Geo Fixer posted:

You may have to try again under a different browser. I use Firefox for example, which has had certain issues with the site. Chrome and edge tend to have less issues with the site. Also you may have to turn off any add blockers or extensions as those can cause issues as well.

Naw it's a moderation feature. They were disabled when meat police was trying to register, I enabled them.

meat police
Nov 14, 2015

Papa Was A Video Toaster posted:

Naw it's a moderation feature. They were disabled when meat police was trying to register, I enabled them.

after i suggested the star wars christmas special again this was probably a wise decision

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

:siren:It's a No Theme Movie Night!:siren:
We got One Hour Photo and Southland Tales
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gYXuURrLVA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9A82ciNC7jk

Nitr0
Aug 17, 2005

IT'S FREE REAL ESTATE
One hour photo is my fav robin Williams flick. That creepy lunatic.

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

The Chad Sy, the Virgin dude who cheats one his wife.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

meat police
Nov 14, 2015

wasn't bad had never seen before, was waiting the whole time for him to put a clown nose on