Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
That F150 is already a weapon. I love it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
I really want to do home powder coating but outside of a few local guys that I trust and who do re-shoots for free at a massive loss, I haven't seen anything good come out of a commercial operation.

McTinkerson posted:

RX-8 update: Paint work has been delayed due to DoritoPower having access to a lift in under a month which will save both of our backs significant stress.

A lift is the best thing ever. It helps keep your broken car off the ground for months so you can store more parts underneath it.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug
Yeah, you ran into the same problem I did with Effex - it blows out any metallics. You can definitely see it in person but it doesn't photograph well.

My plan on the next set of wheels I paint is to get a flatter gold/bronze non-metallic colour and then hit that with the Effex to give it the metalflake look.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug
Is it the evap purge valve? I have a spare Subaru one lying around here and I'm pretty sure it also fit an NA Miata when I was looking at it last.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug
Oh hey, it's that Soundbot speaker everyone loves. Isn't that thing kickass for $30?

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug
We just need to design a better air dam if this one breaks.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug
Happy birthday Mazda!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug
That bike is gorgeous in that sort of obnoxious cyberpunk rice style.