Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DJ Commie
Feb 29, 2004

Stupid drivers always breaking car, Gronk fix car...

Waffle House posted:

lol this happens on Mazdaspeed 6s as well

Wanna see that F150 lowered though.

I had a 323 GTX with the same issue, so it goes back far. That might have been because it had a CenterForce clutch in it for 150K miles, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJ Commie
Feb 29, 2004

Do the Japanese radios do the US broadcast band?

DJ Commie
Feb 29, 2004

mekilljoydammit posted:

... since I have no idea where to start with radio stuff, is there any combination that would let me have a bluetooth connection from my phone to the RX-8 radio without it looking like poo poo?

I wonder if the Protege modules people made for line in would work, and just use a Bluetooth to line input adapter? I have Bluetooth on my 1987 323 stereo by hacking into the modular cassette module.