Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

My only problem with this LP is how you talk about it being an RPG maker game as though that were a bad thing!

Anyway, I've had this game on my wishlist for a while and so far it looks extremely cute :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

really queer Christmas posted:

Update 5 - Boy Meets Jacky

We enter the caves and meet new creatures and characters.

This is really far back but the links to the "Dark Heart" song are set to take you to the slow version of Tiny Planets.

And gosh this game is really strongly emotional for me, but I'm a sucker for anything with this kinda positive atmosphere :unsmith:

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

Leraika posted:

This is true (and woops, phrased it badly - I apologize), but it's still not a super great thing to hang your fantasy racism story on.

Well, you gotta remember that this is probably supposed to be -real- racism since as far as I can tell the stories of the forest creatures is supposed to mirror the real life stories, especially with the notes found in the spooky area. If they showed those scenes happening to the real life versions, it'd probably feel better to you.

• Locked thread