Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

ultrafilter posted:

That is a perfectly valid reason to be climbing a ladder.

How else would you do it? Jumping really high?

Ilove the colorful artstyle and the cute Characters of this game. Will definetly follows this. I might even play it myself at some point.

cant cook creole bream fucked around with this message at 18:10 on Apr 16, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
That book story has basically no tension curve. "Everyone was gone, so the boy did some favors for a demigod. He fought some, befriended others and finally followed the other guys. The end." You'd think that the book would go a bit more into detail, but maybe the mother is reading the abridged version.
While the characters are cute so far, I'll admit that the gameplay looks a bit tedious.

By the way, I just noticed that Cora's hair has the form and color of the paintbrush in her hand. :3:

And the solution of the riddle is a tooth.

Nah, that was the first thing I thought of, but it''s obviously A mirror. And definitely not a reflection. Screw you, Gaunter O'Dimm.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Steam suggested that I may like this game. So yeah, I bought it.
Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

Really Pants posted:

Can't wait to see all the new friends we'll make with our new axe.

Why would we need other friends if we have an axe friend?

This game really is one of those games which feels best in LP format. The gameplay can be a bit tedious. Luckily, we will mostly Just see the good parts.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

Leraika posted:

It's like Romeo and Juliet, but the reason the Capulets hate the Montagues is because war crimes.

I mean, you're not incorrect, but the way you phrased that makes it sound like Korean-Japanese racism is justified
It's deeply ingrained stuff, but on the other hand it happened three generations ago and it's hardly reasonable to blame some kids for their cultural history.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Christina is probably one of the best parts of this game. Such an adorable little cub.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I missed that cat in my playtrough.
Ogee is a dumb name.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
You missed some dialog with the mom after she came back from brewing tea. At least I think you missed it. I don't know when exactly the next set of mom-dialog appears.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

really queer Christmas posted:

Update 23 - Boy Meets...The Leeble Protection Agency!?

We finish our post Kisaburo wrap up today! Tomorrow, we start the final story arc...

The mom is the biggest nerd and I love that fact! There should be more geeky adults in fiction.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Good LP. Thanks for showing us the game.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
If I ever want to get out of a conversation, I will just start a sentence and interrupt myself with "YOU HAVE EARS!!"

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Puchi is all alone again.

:smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
To be honest, when I played the game, it kinda lost me around here. I figured out why the boy wears that hat a while earlier. And this (main-)story line felt a bit forced, while the political commentary was a bit on the nose. That being said, I am not a heartless monster. I actually got teary eyes when I was at the end of the previous update.

• Locked thread