Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

limeicebreakers posted:

Man, I hope we get to see Sue's friend soon. (And not just hear about her in passing!)

I'm kind of picking up a sense that we're more likely to hear about her passing...

This game looks very sweet, and also very melancholy. I'm liking it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

You're gonna go give those marbles to Sue, right? I've taken a real liking to that character.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

So... why are they called Winston and Gemma? I know it's not uncommon for Asian folk to take up English names in english-speaking countries, but it looks like they never got the chance to move away.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Very abrupt but a cute ending. I'm glad it ends where it does and everything is perfect and sweet for Sue and Puchi forever.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Leraika posted:

That was less :smith: than I thought it would be, at least.

Well... remember that dog from Futurama?

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

I don't know if it means much of anything, but I notice in terms of the doors letting us into people's head we've been Gemma's husband, Tony's daughter, Kisaburo's wife and Sue's dog. None of the actual patients, but the people closest to them. It's a nice little consistency.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Well... she'll never have to feel alone again.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

I wondered, in the first chapters, what kind of ward we were in given the range of symptoms the patients showed.

It's palliative care, isn't it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

...wait, did Uma die as well?

Thanks for showing off this game. I'm not sure I'm as impressed with it as you are, but it's still a nice little thing for what it is, with some solid emotion in it.

• Locked thread