Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Like Clockwork
Feb 17, 2012

It's only the Final Battle once all the players are ready.

I'm fine with daily updates if you're able to keep them up without burnout.

Leraika posted:

Fantasy Racism clearly modeled after Specific Real World Racism but watered down to WE DON'T LIKE X leaves a bad taste in my mouth, so I can't say I'm really all that upset that this arc is over.

Given some of the quotes I'm wondering if they wanted to imply some of the reasons for why people would feel that way without actually stating them. It fell really flat if that was the case, though, and honestly most (all?) fantasy racism allegories are real bad so even if it was somehow good (it's not) it'd have to fight against audience distaste.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread