Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
limeicebreakers
May 1, 2017

NO HOLDS BARD!

Man, I hope we get to see Sue's friend soon. (And not just hear about her in passing!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limeicebreakers
May 1, 2017

really queer Christmas posted:

In case people didn’t know, both of those gifs are clickable for sound. As well as a couple other gifs from the second update.

Oh huh. I'll have to check that out later! That's what I get for reading on mobile...

EDIT: That's sick.

limeicebreakers fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Apr 19, 2018

limeicebreakers
May 1, 2017

really queer Christmas posted:

Hey little dude, is that like, your Mom?
Yes.
Moms are totally cool.

:allears:

Now that I look back on it, that whole sequence was a long string of fetch quests. The charming dialogue badshrooms distracted me. :argh:

• Locked thread