Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Hitomi's suffering is...very funny

Anzu's is not so much :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

tell me about it

anzu is a national treasure that must be protected

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Xelkelvos posted:

Hitomi needs to take a page from Hina and not give a gently caress sometimes.

She cant. She gives too many fucks about everything. She must, its just who she is.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Hitomi cannot fail

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

English learning is far too much hitomi for one episode

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

No because even if she was only "Woman bartender that listened to Nitta's troubles" she's not even that anymore. So by denying the only thing she was in the story you are left with an invisible person.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Dirty Deeds Thunderchief posted:

I thought the joke with her disappearing from the parts of the OP she disappeared from was because they were teasing her as a love interest for Nitta, and when it went down in flames, she disappeared from those areas because you realize that's not actually going to happen.

In the ending we have hitmoi completely replacing Utako. She's in the exact pose Utako had and everything. Like yeah Utako disappearing from the OP in the end could easily be symbolic of her not being the promised mother figure for Hina the show initially led you to belive but it the ending its definitely that she's been completely replaced.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Anzu is such a nice girl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

I like the details of the ending keep changing. Hina is missing from it and Anzu and he's sitting next to him instead.

• Locked thread