Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
Hitomi cannot be stopped

even by her best judgement

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

me when someone finds my twitter account

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
anzowns

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
also the first half of this episode was one of the absolute favorites I had going through reading the manga for a while, I love the Nitta family. What's funny is he probably could have told them the whole truth and they'd have still accepted her. They're all such goofs.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
hey hina

it's your mom

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
You'll also all be glad to know things are better from here for anzu

like I don't want to spoil anything but her stories won't just be an endless gutpunch

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Sindai posted:

We have not yet begun to Hitomi.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
Feed me

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
my favorite part of the last episode was hitomi deciding she'd make some bets if she was gonna be stuck there and probably making a tidy profit through careful picks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Jon Joe posted:

Massacred, dude.

• Locked thread