Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

Mary Annette posted:

Not at all, in fact, he doesn't have much patience for mediocre ramen. :colbert:

Anyway, great OP, and a great adaptation so far. They are nailing the tone, and the timing/delivery of a few lines has actually made them even funnier for me.

Agreed, the part where he whispers promises of food in her ear to get her to agree to rock paper scissors was :discourse:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

Mentat Radnor posted:

Today's episode was another triumph, in which:

Being Anzu is suffering, because she is such a good girl (and also because of Utako).

Being Hitomi is suffering with a decent paycheck, because she is such a good girl (and also because of Utako).

Being Hina is surprisingly easy, despite her being a little poo poo.

I'm surprised that Utako was so cool with Hitomi's teacher showing up, seeing as it getting out that she worked there would undermine her blackmail. I think they could have played off of that for some jokes. But regardless it was a good episode.

The Anzu portion wasn't really that funny, but it was good character building.

Hina is a good girl who just wants to help out (and eat roe)

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

I hope Anzu finds a family.

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

The Sandman posted:

The last episode won't be, because it being the last means there won't be any more episodes.

But once the last episode finishes you can go read the manga.

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

Centzon Totochtin posted:

anzu's VA sings the OP, that means she's the protagonist, sorry I don't make the rules

Who sits in the last chair by the window in class?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

Yeah the skipped stuff from the manga would fit really well into an OVA since those tend to be very self-contained and didn't really have much impact in the overall story, though they obviously gave the characters a chance to shine.

• Locked thread