Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

hitomimatsuri begins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aug 24, 2011

a good first episode of Hitomi Knows Everybody

Aug 24, 2011

good reaction gif

Aug 24, 2011

i'm glad that anzu is the only good character if hitomi is disqualified for being the best character

Aug 24, 2011

i hope we get to the hitomi stuff this season

Zwiebel posted:

Hina is good

:thunk:

Aug 24, 2011

Mighty Dicktron posted:

Utako slowly getting removed from the opening and ending is a fuckin subtle masterstroke of a joke

it gives me high hopes for hitomi's arcs getting adapted

Aug 24, 2011

it's about 3 chapters per episode right? hope the season is 26ish eps so we get to see hitomi's arc

Aug 24, 2011

Mentat Radnor posted:

Another amazing episode, and the title previewed for next week has me jumping for joy. Hitomi is the best.

I'm sad that this season won't have time to adapt the Best Hitomi Chapter, but hopeful that we'll get a second season that includes it.

english learning?

Aug 24, 2011

for those keeping track, last week that unnamed bartender woman disappeared from the big scrolling spread of all characters in the intro, and this week also in the intro she is no longer in anzu's family's ramen shop or behind hitomi in hitomi's bar or shoving hitomi's face into a book

where the red fern gropes fucked around with this message at 04:57 on Jun 11, 2018

Aug 24, 2011

chiasaur11 posted:

She's becoming less and less relevant to the narrative, partially since Hitomi is making her more and more surplus to requirements at her own bar.

tsob posted:

Is she? Utako was never exactly central as is

Hitomi also basically supplanted Utako as a bartender

answered your own question

Aug 24, 2011

how the hell is there only 1 ep left when the intro still has two utako appearances? you can't get rid of both of those in one go, that's cheating.

Aug 24, 2011

they gently caress up the intro? utako is back everywhere except standing next to nitta

also ever since ep 1/mao on the island i was thinking "i'm coming, hina-chan" to be referring to the doll. so they stole her doll, and mao just wanted to get it back

Mentat Radnor posted:

Hitomi's Florida Vacation

you're talking about the english learning course, right? unless there's a chapter i'm forgetting

e: it was english learning (chapter 41). and i forgot about it, but the hitomi 3 chapters later (44) is yet another brilliant escalation. i so very much hope this whole series gets adapted.

where the red fern gropes fucked around with this message at 14:09 on Jun 23, 2018

Aug 24, 2011

Nephthys posted:

I think this was probably the best comedy anime I've seen since Konosuba. It's not quite as funny but jesus the drama stuff with Anzu hits like a truck in an isekai. I remember I had to pause a few times because it was getting uncomfortably real.

AOTS for me and an instant classic for the genre. I really hope that we get a second season soon so we can get into corporate overlord Hitomi.

you might really enjoy Grand Blue when its anime comes out next month

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aug 24, 2011

tsob posted:

Another diving anime? Just when Amanchu! Advance is after wrapping up? Is there much actual diving in it? Or is the diving shop just the setting for a comedy show like the summary I read makes it sound?

i think they go diving once?

• Locked thread