Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Tingle tingle kooloo limpah.
These are my magic words.

Don't steal them.
Hinamatsuri is about people being awful but still being people, which means that they have warm, kind moments as well.
Except Anzu, who is just an absolute sweetheart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Don't steal them.
Hina's the unsung hero in the second half of this episode

"Seriously what is this"

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Don't steal them.
This episode's important because it's the one that finally puts the "everyone is awful all the time" thing to bed for good, because even Utako, who up until this point is just kind of the worst, has her doing something really, really kind and good for someone, and it turns out she's active in protests and whatnot. Hinamatsuri is about people being awful and good, because they's people.

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Don't steal them.
Utako slowly getting removed from the opening and ending is a fuckin subtle masterstroke of a joke

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Don't steal them.
They keep doing it

Edit: The next episode is going to be another Yakuza chapter, and I think the thing I want most would be in episode 12. Is this show 12 or 13 episodes?

mdct fucked around with this message at 18:19 on Jun 8, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Don't steal them.
drat, they're not doing Florida. A true shame.

• Locked thread