Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008

Post poste posted:

Small update: Got some cat toys, both cats are aggressively playful, but I only got a few toys.

Roommate plays with cat like he only has a vague idea what a cat is, because he thinks the best way to play with them is to press the toy into their face and shake it rapidly, no matter what the toy is. He also spiked their food with catnip because he wants stoner cats.

Both cats love me and will play with me without issue though!
Hedgehog has been watered, cleaned and bathed at my prompting, yay.

Well I guess it's still progress. I can make a recommendation on cheap toys if you want more: I can't find the exact ones I buy (it's on my spouses accound so I forget the exact one) - They are mice toys that are covered in rabbit fur - for the fur. My cats absolutely love them - all the cats. I once accidentally bout the ones with the synthetic fur and they gave no fucks about them.

Also if he happens to have a cat tree (which I seriously doubt from how he is portrayed) but my cats love things that attach to it while the thing attached spins feathers around.

Also these - my cats love these

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
^^^^ I think it's your cat now.

This is what we attached to the cat tree.

But for something cheaper we also have this

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
^^^^ He probably wouldn't notice if they were replaced with plush toys. Seriously thos cats are luck that jack rear end has a good roommate. Honestly if it was me I would't tell the toommate I was leaving and take the cats to the new place while he was out of the house. ------ Mainly because I am a sucker, our Porch Kitty we got because well he lived underneath the couch on the porch before we were able to actually take him in. Squiggles our orange cat was an adoption from Project M.E.O.W. so that porch kitty could have a friends - we wanted no more cats after that - but when my grandmother passed I found homes for hers and took 1 because she's the one I bottle fed as a kitten - then shouted at my husband "We are having NO MORE CATS!" Than a part Maine Coon decided that my porch was a spot to how at the door - kept him in the basement bathroom for a few days till we could get his microchip checked (had one but was never registered to anyone qned the shelter had no records of him for some reason), posted flyers etc..... - now he's our cat and has his microchip now registered to us.

So much poop and pee to clean in the litter boxes now. I thinnk my dreams of getting a couple parakeets are pretty much over now.

• Locked thread