Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.
I swear I have so many of these and they're all terrible. The only reason I would ever want kids is to torture them with bad jokes, and also maybe to play with legos again.

Nautical:

What did the ocean say to the shore? Nothing, it just waved.

Why was the tide high? Because of the sea weed.

What did the pirate say on his 80th birthday? Aye matey!

(This one was from my granddad) You know the best part about being in the Navy? You're rarely more than a mile away from land...straight down!

Science based:

Never trust atoms, they make up everything!

What do you do with a sick chemist? If you can't helium, or curium, then you'll have to barium!

Misc:

Did you know duct tape is like the force? It has a light side, a dark side, and it binds the universe together.

Well well well...the story of three holes in the ground!

How do you make holy water? You boil the hell out of it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread