Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

Did Fuwok quit SoD and thereby stop deving?

Also, I miss using fuwok to blow everything up for the endless charm grind. Some days I think about playing again, but then I realize that i was still 120k away from 512k charm and that I would still only be halfway to the Real Man Charm.

MF_James fucked around with this message at 19:47 on Aug 2, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

Tomahawk posted:

What classes are good solo on this server? Shamans any good? I played wayyyyy back when this was Winter's Roar and was able to solo to 59 as a Bard. I remember having a good time, i'm sure it is way different nowadays though.

Bards, shaman, druid, necro, mage and enchanter can all solo their way up, technically you can do it with any class, especially if you get some starter gear, but those guys will have the least awful time.

• Locked thread