Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003
I was wondering when he'd start Monster Madness this year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3j14D-xbuU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

This sounds like a Jordan Peterson impression.

"Because as you know... *sniff* sometimes your room, you know, looks kinda weird, and.... And you just wish that you weren't there." *cries*

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Lol, gently caress Sake. Bill Marr been off his rocker lately as well? These bootlicking tankie Mods Dying on Zeitegest hills Guffawing in my Boots like a sumbitch .. I think the mods should unionize. I think they should march on freaking Wall Street and Occupy that mother fucker. Shoot your shot, good or bad, were here and Were Not going Away Until we get what we deserve. I've got the latest NPR ask me another on my ipod and we should listen to it together on the way to the political meeting. I'll pick you up in my Tesla..I love the Car..hate the Maker lol. Did you vote in your locals recently? How'd it go? I volunteered at the booth . I was wearing the big pink boa around my neck in my zelda shirt lol. I'm going to night school to learn political journalism. Part time. We should do Money Ball but with the politics you know what I mean? Too bad these ghouls wouldn't ever sign off on it; its just like what /r/PoliticallyNSFW was saying--Cogs in the machine. But does that mean we should stop? Conversations like this make all the difference.

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".
:same:

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

does anyone have saved the clip of Mike in Half Life not knowing what a shipping container is? Seems he deleted it

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

you broke my grill posted:

does anyone have saved the clip of Mike in Half Life not knowing what a shipping container is? Seems he deleted it

Yeah it seems to be gone. Apparently his entire HL playthrough is on youtube though so if you want to put yourself through searching it and report back, here you go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vL7uJ2l0i4A

I skimmed through it for a few seconds and saw him write "gently caress" on a wall by banging the crowbar to make dents and decided to close out the tab.

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

I've read a couple comments somewhere saying he edited that part out of the youtube runs.

Anyway I don't care that much to watch 10 hours. I'll still always have the memories

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vL7uJ2l0i4A&t=6522s

He absolutely edited it out lmfao.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lol

----------------

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm losing my mind that this Dumbfuck is working this hard to scrub this from his life. Someone out there must have a copy saved somewhere. It needs to be preserved.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
he has done it before with his stuff, like the gadget video originally and the insane movie review of that kids movie where he was like "the dumb fucks who made this should be killed" and it was like a smurfs movie or something

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

you broke my grill posted:

I've read a couple comments somewhere saying he edited that part out of the youtube runs.

Anyway I don't care that much to watch 10 hours. I'll still always have the memories

i remember searching for this on his hl2 yt upload and couldnt find it so i guess it tracks

----------------

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

oh well, that solves it. i thought i was going insane when i couldnt find it

----------------

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

That Little Demon posted:

he has done it before with his stuff, like the gadget video originally and the insane movie review of that kids movie where he was like "the dumb fucks who made this should be killed" and it was like a smurfs movie or something

lmfao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

New AVGN with a new VPN sponsor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5zyhC11hzQ

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol. Should have a missing reel like Death Proof

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

wonder where he got the idea

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

mike matei also seems to have deleted the bomb the clit tweet. source: i typed "clit" into the advanced twitter search to search mike matei's twitter feed

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Quick someone save this

https://twitter.com/Mike_Matei/status/1148860714112684037

----------------

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I love making GBS threads brown bricks in minecrap

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmfao

Samuel Glompers
Nov 26, 2020

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Good poo poo Sammy Glomps.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Mike mattei has never been intentionally funny.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Requesting the “gently caress I love coke.” tweet

----------------

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the thing about Mike not liking music is maybe the craziest thing I've ever heard anyone say lol.

----------------

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

The AVGN autobiography is out

----------------

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
why.

----------------

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Well, in the 70s and 80s the CIA and right wing politicians thought that arming the mujadeen rebels in Afghanistan to thwart Russian expansionism and aggression in the middle east was a good use of time and money for a proxy war....

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Well, in the 70s and 80s the CIA and right wing politicians thought that arming the mujadeen rebels in Afghanistan to thwart Russian expansionism and aggression in the middle east was a good use of time and money for a proxy war....

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)