Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I never played it more than 30 minutes and haven't watched the vid yet but if he's making fun of it I agree.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Cobalt Viper posted:

It's now on Youtube in case you missed it before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ5nX0FTH6Q

Him and me are the same.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

i havent since amazon video is US only and detects vpns

Thank you for booting a boot in the rear end of that outrageously ignorant bigot. #GamersForProgress

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Anyone else digging the Nerd's new slightly gravelly voice? Hype for 50 year old Nerd now...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[Michael Madsen voice:] Shredder's my rear end and Splinter's my balls!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Now I want to play it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Milkman posted:

The ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Is it Micro Mike! Your going to fast!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

THE BAR posted:

Is there any reason they've completely abandoned cinemassacre.com? Even all the anxillary stuff is exclusively on youtube since the Earthbound episode.

Is there any reason anyone would visit a website that isn't YouTube to watch someone's videos.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxVq6Ymb_y4

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Thinking about his classmates in his dream thanking him for inviting the 3 stooges to his school.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

American McGay posted:

lmfao. I was watching a Mike Matei Twitch stream and tried to type something like "oh man that's bad luck" but it got caught by an automatic filter which means that he set up a chat filter specifically so that people wouldn't ask him about Bootsy lmfao.

I know it's fun to meme on Mike's huge dong and obsession with Elvis and the Three Stooges, but that dude is an actual dumbass and a grade-A shithead. It's a shame the circumstances of their demise. Board James is still great even today.

Oh I forgot what happened with Bootsy. Bad Luck Bootsy is my absolute Homey.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

It was actually because Bootsy wanted additional promotion of his stuff in the Board James credits and Mike refused and it spiraled, or something. That or it was some kind of payment thing.

YouTube is gay.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Oh you wanna talk some poo poo little bitch?

Kill his rear end.

Wormskull

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

@Mike_Matei
Looks like Low IQ Coons Are invading the Star Wars fandom. Thanks Disney

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Action Jacktion posted:

Two new episodes on Amazon, featuring the return of Board James.

I’m boycotting board James until they bring back Bad Luck Bootsy.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

American McGay posted:

Check out Billy Mitchell's hair.

I’d love to see his head cut off and being swung around by that lovely hair by real gamers with true gamer honor. *spits* Piece of poo poo.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The last really awesome one was Tiger Electronics, in this gamer's opinion.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm having trouble deciding if his best one about a single game is still Dark Castle, or Texas Chainsaw Massacre one with the old guy who said funny swears in a huge hick accent.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmao Your right.... You can see jpeg artifacts on the cartridges behind him. WTF nerd!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mike's stream is one of the saddest things I've ever seen lmfao. He has the demeanor of a washed up child star who's still obsessed with his past glory and he plays 90s TV show themes for hours, playing it through his microphone instead of capturing the audio source, while having the chat do AVGN trivia and he draws title cards for AVGN episodes on a Wii U painting program. A minute ago after the Full House theme ended some other one came on and he's like What the gently caress is this? Oh, full version...? Whatever...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao He was putting some detail onto a Keyblade and he got really pissed all of a sudden and said I don't want loving Wings. and changed to the next song.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This is insane. lmfaof

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://clips.twitch.tv/PoisedDifficultHawkCopyThis Mike Matei thanking a sub joylessly, rubbing his nose and sniffing, and then singing the crossfire theme song.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Him actually making the title cards for AVGN episodes in this Wii U program, and doing it grudgingly, is the most insane thing I can possibly imagine.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

American McGay posted:

He spent 9 months remaking the intro to the TMNT cartoon frame by frame in Mario Paint and then it got taken down for a copyright strike even though he hired a guy to make a cover of the theme song.

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

this BRB screen that just constantly begs for subs who does that

lmao Earlier he "Had to go do something real quick" like 5 times in 10 minutes and left the screen up every time. T'was epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Does he think you have to do art on a game console on Twitch?? I don't understand. He clearly hates doing it lmao.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

wormcrew hype

I'm a diet ginger ale main.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Me and bob are both high-level moderator's in each other's channels and have been playing this forum like a fiddle for the past two years. Sit down. :lolplant:_/ <-- You

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Holy poo poo.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't know who tony is unless that's Bad Luck Bootsy's christian name. And Justin is epic. Check out the Ikari Warriors episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Is Tony the GBS 2008 guy they hang out with.