Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".
Anybody have an article or interview on why the current new crop of guys were selected to join cinemassacre? It seems such an odd choice. Maybe they were cheap?

I like James Rolfe and will watch any video he’s in/does... but without him, I’d never watch the others. Matei is terrible and annoying

Bring back bootsy... has that guy done anything on his own? I really liked him. This really is the worst universe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I don’t know why I expected anything else, but I watched some of the Atari collection vid above... and aside from mike looking like he’s hungover, every time the guy would start to talk about something interesting, mike would either start talking over him or cut to something else. So annoying

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

Great episode… my brother and I love that movie for some reason.

How long until Matei is found in a bugs bunny suit strangled with his own penis

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

:same: