Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

This sounds like a Jordan Peterson impression.

"Because as you know... *sniff* sometimes your room, you know, looks kinda weird, and.... And you just wish that you weren't there." *cries*

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Lol, gently caress Sake. Bill Marr been off his rocker lately as well? These bootlicking tankie Mods Dying on Zeitegest hills Guffawing in my Boots like a sumbitch .. I think the mods should unionize. I think they should march on freaking Wall Street and Occupy that mother fucker. Shoot your shot, good or bad, were here and Were Not going Away Until we get what we deserve. I've got the latest NPR ask me another on my ipod and we should listen to it together on the way to the political meeting. I'll pick you up in my Tesla..I love the Car..hate the Maker lol. Did you vote in your locals recently? How'd it go? I volunteered at the booth . I was wearing the big pink boa around my neck in my zelda shirt lol. I'm going to night school to learn political journalism. Part time. We should do Money Ball but with the politics you know what I mean? Too bad these ghouls wouldn't ever sign off on it; its just like what /r/PoliticallyNSFW was saying--Cogs in the machine. But does that mean we should stop? Conversations like this make all the difference.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU