Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Zurtilik posted:

Is this guy some 50s obsessed weirdo? What is happening.

Oh he is an AVGN guy. Idk. My fault for kramering into a thread for a YouTube channel I haven't watched since like 2010.

Edit: This was a juicy dive into internet drama.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

honest to god you are lucky I didn't win the IK contest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
very good ep

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

namlosh posted:

Great episode… my brother and I love that movie for some reason.

How long until Matei is found in a bugs bunny suit strangled with his own penis

Mike is dating an extremely hot red head and is a very successful streamer.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Fungah! posted:

ok, but aftwrwards can you tell me his name

lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
[sighs deeply] Knowing modern Disney and audiences it would probably be called Muppet They/THEMs now

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
he has done it before with his stuff, like the gadget video originally and the insane movie review of that kids movie where he was like "the dumb fucks who made this should be killed" and it was like a smurfs movie or something

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Well, in the 70s and 80s the CIA and right wing politicians thought that arming the mujadeen rebels in Afghanistan to thwart Russian expansionism and aggression in the middle east was a good use of time and money for a proxy war....

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Frenz posted:

Finally, some good loving nerd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo

Here's how I rate the Castlevania games (minus Simon's Quest which I haven't played)

1. Castlevania Chronicles (Original) -- pure NES design and gameplay with 16-bit arcade-quality graphics and sound. Probably the hardest 'vania.
2. Rondo of Blood -- good gameplay updates, really long with tons of secrets, bosses, etc.
3. Castlevania III -- 2nd hardest game in the series. The optional characters and their paths are good. Need to play it again
4. Bloodlines -- I used to hate this game but loved it after beating it. Limited continues make it harder.
5. Castlevania --- durrr
6. Castlevania IV -- baby's first video game. It's actually not that easy but it's hte one I beat first and I haven't played it in forever.

I left SOTN off the list since I don't feel like it belongs: the gameplay is too different.

not including SOTN is pure cope

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

james doesnt like alucard he's a freak

it honestly sounds like a mike-ism lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Wormskull posted:

I think he has a point about that even though SOTN is awesome in its own way.

sort of, but its as different as 2 was, which is still considered CV ya know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Wormskull posted:

You can’t be scared to death of the first screen of SOTN even the first time you play it, but you have to be scared of every screen all the time in CV1 and probably 2 and 3.

the first screen of SOTN is loving Rondo lol