Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i go to reddit and give people upvotes for trying to better themselves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Tetracube posted:

reddit is tolerable if you unsubscribe from all the default subreddits and your special interests aren't full of poo poo people

so basically if you ignore 99% of it

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

but talking to the parents would be scary

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

as an addendum, I'd like to also take the time to bitch about men with bigger dicks.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

"holding the gun in an attacking manner"

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

people on this forum have posted defenses about "if i was being ordered by police not to guard my stomach while being kicked on the ground...", so i have to assume their imaginations are as deep as my bathtub.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

people honking off in diapers is old news. let me know when they champion jordan peterson.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

of all things your reddit husband could be into, be thankful.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

the first impression is very important, better to let her know what she's in for if she puts up with you.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

https://reddit.com/r/iamverysmart/comments/axezsd/friend_got_invited_to_be_part_of_a_harem/

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

unpopular opinion: racists should be mocked endlessly for their milquetoast efforts to feel validated.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

old man yells at slang

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

“punishes” is a strong word for not getting to post about video games.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

the peak of fascism: i was gonna post a copy of ocarina and say "who remembers this gem?" but now cannot

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

the more of this poo poo i see the more grateful i am i left adolescence without any bigotries.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

at least most of those shitheads were downvoted, ugh

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

ragedx posted:

I am having a hard time finding a good client to use on my iphone. The official app just feels wrong.
any suggestions?

apollo is pretty good

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

upvote for peterson

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

no two arrested development quotes ever have the same exact expression...

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Relin posted:

/r/virginexchange is a good sub

nary a woman in sight. age average is lower than you may expect

or perhaps not

well obviously the older users have either found real human relationships, or learned not to place emphasis on virginity.

...right?

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

when i used the official reddit app and followed a bunch of music production subreddits, i kept getting ads for free drum samples where the image was just an older white man frowning out of one corner of his mouth.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

people enjoy popular things from when they were children, yes.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

the thing i used to say about these posts is "it's the same joke every time. if i asked you why the chicken crossed the road every day, you would think i was mentally ill."

but now i realize that's just how memes work.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i never got what "fren" was supposed to accomplish. seems too weird to convert others, and if you want to talk about race hate with your shithead friends, make a drat discord.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

follow in my footsteps, with sports and girls. apparently the only subjects i could relate to a child on.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

if these fools had any gumption they would stop posting on reddit and hold a straight pride parade. and we'd get some hilarious photos.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

first they shoved my head in a toilet,
and glugluglugggg

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Collapsing Farts posted:

He probably said something unpopular sometime so now he's a monster

go back to reddit

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

me: (playing minecraft on bus)
woman: (refrains from mocking me)
me: i hate you so much

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

...you think?

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

why manbabies? what does that mean. is it an offer to be impregnated by the addressee?

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

a Gamer's Coffin would surely mark you as a coward in the afterlife. please family, provide a simple pineboard casket w/o brand rashes.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

“my guess would be the front hole” is beautiful enough.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

all the highly voted comments are fathers mad that they are viewed a ssecondary caretakers. it's as though some kind of overwhelming attitude that women should care for children is causing them grief. wonder how that could be changed...

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

"pff, you want me to use peoples' preferred pronouns? take a look at this tumblr post of someone who believes they're a cartoon dog"-SA in 2011 and reddit now

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

don't people usually give the message a once over to make sure autocorrect didn't ruin it? i thought the dude was doing a weird joke by mentioning TVs, but he's just an idiot

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

yeah, but a message to your wife who loves and understands you is different from posting to a roach motel for pedants

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Danaru posted:

You'll NEVER get all six!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

denial
anger
bargaining
depression
depression
depression

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

how can a grown adult come in here to support pewdiepie and also never have heard of all the racist poo poo he’s done. how old is too old to use a search engine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

goatsestretchgoals posted:

lets not helldump

if you’re talking to me that’s not what i meant, just baffled that a non-child would jump to defend the dude instead of spending a minute on google