Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents

LoonyLeif posted:

Is it seriously only 23 minutes long lmao

I've taken dumps that lasted longer than this album

I guess the "other half" is coming in a week or so, with the Cudi album

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents
As a fan, I think it's a mix of his increasingly stupid opinions and the reduced quality of the music. The college trilogy was brilliant and innovative, 808s inspired a movement in hiphop and RnB, MBDTF is in contention for best (hiphop) album ever, and Yeezus was visceral, critical and relevant. TLOP was inconsistent with several moments of brilliance but also flashes of both stupidity and indifference. Ye and KSG both went further in this direction, with massive shifts in quality from track to track. My expectations for Yandhi are low, both because of his recent inconsistent form and because of the sheer stupidity of his opinions over the last year or tow.

• Locked thread