Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

thrilla in vanilla posted:

gently caress this dude.

I feel conflicted. He’s the first person that has come out with lovely opinions, that I still want to hear his new music, and enjoy his old music. On the other hand, his ideas right now (the alt right bullshit) are vile though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

Reading his tweets today I can’t even be mad at his trump support. I mean, he’s clearly wrong and manic depressive, but I can’t hate on his outlook. I just hope the album is filled with bangers.

Also, whoever was saying they prefer Wolves 1.0, without Sia, they’re wrong. Both the fact that she makes the song better, and the fact she was originally on it, then he removed her the day he put out the album, then added her back. Just saying.

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Just not like Kanye loves Kanye.

I miss the old Kanye 😢

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

hughesta posted:

this dude was at March For Our Lives, I don't think he's trying to say he loves and supports the Trump administration. I think he's trying to push a message of personal beliefs being more important than identity politics by taking the MAGA hat and saying poo poo people in the alt right wouldn't say, like a condemnation of parents teaching white supremacy (which he did on that freestyle this morning)

Also, that freestyle was dope. I can’t help it, I’m stoked about the new album.

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

He’s gone full troll nuts. 😂

• Locked thread