Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
conventionalcat
Dec 17, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
anyone think he's going to move leftward intentionally starting with his vague "i love trump thats my boy [for public persona vs media 'dragon energy' reasons]' and mental slavery stuff, to try and appeal to the right the way that many political commentators were saying was the magic sauce missing from the democrat party? like he bought into that idea and is gonna let TI, John Legend, Charlamagne etc. 'talk him out' of his views to some degree, eventually disavowing Trump when something out of all the bad poo poo finally sticks strong enough. etc

i am aware that this theory puts me in the kanye version of the 'trump's playing 3D chess' crowd, but somethin about the situation makes me want to put this prediction out there. my overly optimistic hope is his album pulls a 180 and has a trump diss song on it

e: thankfully someone else put way more effort into this theory than me and i missed it earlier
https://twitter.com/Snowcone965/status/991695769714479104

conventionalcat fucked around with this message at 06:01 on May 24, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread