Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

i know its super duper kooper
cool like up the bitches snitches

thrilla in vanilla posted:

gently caress this dude.
idk, gently caress the alt right and all but Kanye doesn't seem malicious, just hopelessly naive and endlessly foolish. he's been poo poo on for expressing himself for almost 20 years now, so when he sees people expressing views and being poo poo on for it, no matter how terrible those views are, he'll empathize with that feeling. it's stupid and lovely but he isn't coming from a place of malice so I can't really feel too much about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

this dude was at March For Our Lives, I don't think he's trying to say he loves and supports the Trump administration. I think he's trying to push a message of personal beliefs being more important than identity politics by taking the MAGA hat and saying poo poo people in the alt right wouldn't say, like a condemnation of parents teaching white supremacy (which he did on that freestyle this morning)

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

clearly a troll and it's pretty funny too

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

lift yourself is the best song ever made by anybody

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

Stale Saltines posted:

scoop-diddy-whoop randomly pops into my head like 10 times a day now.
catchiest song of 2018 so far, this man really can do no wrong

except ye vs the people that poo poo is rear end

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

HD DAD posted:

I like both songs, though the best part is his “watch this....GO” before poopity-scooping.
THIS NEXT VERSE THO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

give it to me yeezy I can take it all

• Locked thread