Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
man was this what it was like to live through neil young supporting ronald reagan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Whoever said this was going to be Kanye's King of Limbs was on point, where it's way too short and stylistically not that much of a departure from the previous works compared to the other albums.

As for lyrically... y'know, at the start of this year, I was thinking I really wanted a Kanye album to check up on how he's doing and what he's thinking and, uh, I definitely got that! Kanye's always inspiring in his own way, and in this case, it's that someone as talented as Kanye can be having the same writing block problems as everyone else since 2016 because did he really do all this Twitter bullshit just to come up with new lyrics for his new album? Looks like.

• Locked thread