Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'
Bit of a strange question. Neverwinter was my first introduction to Cryptic MMOs and I went back to see how it's gone in the years I've been playing Champions. Was there some kind of big graphics update? The character models all seem much nicer, but my GWF looks all weird compared to other characters he stands near. And I can't actually seem to recreate anything like his face and hairstyle in the present character creator.

edit: Yeah, I continued looking around and it seems like there was a fairly hefty update to the options in character creation at some point. I can't seem to find out when, though. Maybe when the game launched onto Steam? But the elf/half-elf options are much worse, I think.

Milkfred E. Moore fucked around with this message at 12:02 on Jul 11, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU