Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

I said come in! posted:

I am looking forward to Magic the Gathering MMORPG because it'll be a fresh start to a Cryptic MMO and so at least the first year or so won't be overloaded with absurd content and 100 currencies.

Neverwinter was hosed in closed alpha and none of the critical issues were fixed before it went into Beta. Then it launched with them still in place which is why the economy was perma hosed immediately. I'm talking core underlying systems, not game play here.

But speaking of game play, did you know the great weapon fighter wasn't even implemented in engine until about a week before the public got it? The one testing session we had armor didn't work (at all) so you couldn't even kill trash mobs without chugging 20 healing potions so we went "gently caress it" and stopped testing.

I'm sure none of these issues will happen with the MTG MMO though :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU