Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

[Zam is suddenly shot in the neck by a toxic dart; Anakin and Obi-Wan see a "rocket-man" take off and fly away, and Zam dies]

Neverwinter's got a more fun combat system, which is why I come back to it occasionally!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

[Zam is suddenly shot in the neck by a toxic dart; Anakin and Obi-Wan see a "rocket-man" take off and fly away, and Zam dies]

BootStrap posted:

Is the XBox One version of this any good? I am without a gaming pc currently and have been thinking about giving it a try.

I leveled a GWF to 70 on PS4 and enjoyed it quite a bit. Nowhere near 60 FPS, though.

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

Jesus, hitting 70 is such an overload of bullshit. Don't even know where to start.

Actually, I do. Make an alt.

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

Working my way through the campaigns as well! Hit 70 2-3 weeks ago so I'm not that far in yet, but like you I'm addicted. To me it almost feels more like a Diablolike than a regular MMO. Being in a guild with a really active alliance chat also helps!

Hit me up in-game if you want: Baltang@djflippers

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

Whatchu up to in-game?

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

I also like this dumb game, but the grinding for boons and the dailies/weeklies included got to be too much for me eventually.

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

Reinstalled this stupid game on my PS4. I’ve mostly played it on PC, but it works well on console as well.

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

Went back to my lvl 70 Paladin on PC. Playing through the new campaign thing now, Undermountain. Currently at lvl 77, it's quite good!

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

Yeah, very soloable. However, get yourself into some random guild for the boons.

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

Yep. Reducing max level from 80 to 20, added a new class, new leveling experience etc.

I'm leveling a Bard now. Not sure if I like it yet, some of the powers seem... weird.

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

Prolly some links in the launcher, or on the website.

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

lol coming back to this game after having played LOTRO for a while, this game runs at a 100 mph

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

Not really. Also, I agree with you. Pretty janky and floaty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

Neverwinter will fit you nicely, I think. Don't have to worry about grouping with others until endgame. Don't have to spend any money either, really, unless you want a faster mount or something like that.