Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
This is the only of the cryptic trio of STO/CO/this I don't have a lifetime sub to because by the time I heard about it was not gonna get hosed again, but now I hear these motherfuckers have Drow and Ravenloft and poo poo and now I think I've slept on the actual good game, haven't I? How big a pain am I looking at if I hop in with no knowledge/characters/whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
So I decided to jump into this finally after getting a twitch pack thing. I got a month of VIP and some neat goodies so I made a Half Orc Warlock that seems fun, but now I see I have a bit over 4k Funbucks that I can get the 'new adventurer' pack with that also has a month of VIP and goodies. Might as well use this on a different character so I'm not just showering the orc in stuff, but what's another good class that's a fun change from Warlock? I'm thinking Paladin or Ranger may be fun.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Do Rangers ever get proper 'nature magic' like in the tabletop or is it pure Legolas style 'stabby stabby, backflip, bow bow'?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
No animal companions though? Doesn't seem like there's a 'pet class' in this