Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Just installed this on my ps4. I'm guessing I'll need to be higher level to go to ravenloft which is about all that caught my interest in this game.

How is the level grind? Doable pretty quickly with a bit of effort or is it nonstop grinding for a month?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Ah jeez, 2 months of endgame grinding sounds really rough. I'll still probably give the game a shot but it seems kinda dead on ps4.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos

Thranguy posted:

The grind to be ready for the castle will be a long one, but the rest of the campaign( apart from the top rank hunts) is very accessable to anyone at 70. You get a set of gear right at the beginning of the questline that will catch you right up.

That sounds much better, as long as I can somewhat hold my own with it. I do really like the combat, it feels streamlined and satisfying without sacrificing a lot of depth, which can be hard to pull off in an mmo. I'll probably burn out but I'm committed to giving it a shot now.