Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I just started this game. It looks like there isn't much goon presence. Is there a good guide for what to do on a daily basis? So far I'm just running through the story quests but there are an overwhelming amount of stuff in the hub city that didn't get mentioned in any of the tutorial quests.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I restarted on the PS4 version because my computer was running hot and joined the first random guild I saw spamming invites. I don't understand why the guild daily quests poo poo so much experience out. I'm almost to 70 in under a week just doing a couple hours of repeatable quests every day.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Ok now that I'm at 70 I have no idea what to do next. Is there an order I should be tackling things because I really don't have poo poo for gear on account of flying through the game. Is there a place to start gearing up so I can at least last more than 5 seconds in the high level zones?

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Is there a time frame for that? I was trying to gear up but I got impatient and blew all my diamonds on a fancy mount instead.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I've made back half what I spent already anyways. Still not a high enough item level to attempt any epic dungeons though.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

There's an anniversary event starting today: https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/10922193-protector%27s-jubilee-2018%21

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I have no idea how to use load outs.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I only started playing because of ravenloft. Is there a time frame for the PS4 version?

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Well I just hit 9000 so I need another 4000 item level to be able to do the ravenloft stuff.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Why is everyone in the random dungeons queue always so much faster than me? I thought after hitting 70 I'd be able to keep up with them but every day it's a slow stroll through a dungeon someone's already completed.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Fried Sushi posted:

If you do the intro Ravenloft quests you get a set of 460 gear that can get you through at least the earlier modules. Takes about 10 minutes and you can totally avoid any combat so a fresh 70 can do it no problem.

I wish they would put that on the PS4 already. I just got a brand new level 70 with all the free stuff they handed out for the anniversary event and don't want to waste resources gearing up when I know I'm going to get a full set for free.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

What was the xp curve like when this game started? It seems like the tyranny of dragons campaign and the crafting sytem expect you to be leveling much slower.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I need to find an active guild on PS4 I'm trying to grind out some more boons before ravenloft but my random guild I joined is lacking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

What happened?