Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fenarisk
Oct 27, 2005

Decided to try this game out after a long time, I had two characters whose last played was in 2014, so I deleted a lowly level 3 and started fresh.

I don't remember ANY of the quests that I'm on happening, I'm at level 20 and I seem to remember drastically different quests and leveling speed prior, I even seem to remember completely different zones with undead as opposed to this spelltouched thing going on. I still have a level 33 cleric from 2014, but there's no mount, gear sucks, and no bags at all. I don't even remember this weird campaign thing that gives me a bag of holding.

I guess my questions is, was the game changed DRAMATICALLY since 2014? Should I just delete my level 33 and start something new, and is there anything I can or should transfer off that character like any currencies or anything?

Fenarisk fucked around with this message at 00:25 on Sep 25, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fenarisk
Oct 27, 2005

Edit: Nevermind, cryptic fixed it, I'm dumb.