Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006
I ebayed my EQ account and all I got was an SA account

M_Sinistrari posted:

If a guild starts up, I'm happy to join and contribute as I can.

I thought I had invite powers for the old goon guild Something Lawful but apparently I don't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006
I ebayed my EQ account and all I got was an SA account

lol if you posted:

i'm actually really enjoying this game and my initial dungeoning experience has changed somewhat. i think part of that is getting to 80 which opened up my options for dungeon queueing a bit more and also just making the conscious decision to ignore sprinters and hang back with the slowpokes to work them through trash mobs.

i've just barely cracked 13k IL and can top out around 1.9mil DPS on Hunt and Dread Legion regularly, which usually lands me in the top 3 for the party and a lot of times as #1.

there's a few campaigns that i can't even begin to crack (Chult, Icewind Dale, the mission in Undermountain where you team up with the green dragon against the lich with straight up stupid amounts of mobs, haven't tried Barovia beyond sprinting to the first set of blue gear when I hit 80) and the grind is pretty bad but I like just seeing how they implemented Faerun so I'm not grinding for a goal. that'd be way frustrating.

like any F2P game it is pretty blatant how much is locked behind cash. i've literally gotten exactly 1 purple drop (the ball of tentacles companion) and that's after playing for more hours than i care to count.

now i'm staring at the intermediate dungeons and trying to build up confidence to join parties where my inexperience will actively lead to wipes. i don't really want to be the person who sucks so bad that it ruins 4 other people's game

I don't know what times you play. But I'm on most of the time between 5pm CST and 9pm CST. Shoot me a tell @Ackbarre just saying you are protected or :frogout and I'll try and help you. I've soloed the Lich in Undermountain on my wizard.