Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards
Trump played like dogshit last night. Could see him losing to Walden.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

HJB posted:

Still only ever been one whitewash in Crucible history.

Who/when was that?

Jedit posted:

Higgins got to the final last year and only lost 18-15 to Selby at the peak of form, leading 6-2 after the first session. This year most of the top seeds are out, Judd Trump had a tiring first round, and the other QF in the top half is Mark Allen vs Kyren Wilson - both of whom got beaten convincingly by Higgins in 2017. I have to like Higgins to reach the final again, probably playing Ding.

Just backed Higgins -1.5 against Trump at 11/10. Seems like a great price as Trump is playing like a toilet from what I've seen.

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

HJB posted:

Strange old mix in the semis. Well, mostly just old.

True. Should be a good few days coming up. No out and out favourite. Like to see Wilson win it and kick on from there, but will be happy for whoever. Just hoping for some close matches.

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

HappyCamperGL posted:

Oh dear, Wilson looks nervous here.

Haven't been able to see any of it today. Looks like he had a bit of a rally towards the end of the session?

• Locked thread