Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

BEAR GRYLLZ posted:

dunno about the holodomor OP but i do know about the bengal famine, in which winston churchill personally ordered 2-3 million Indians starved to death during WWII

weird that we hear so much about the former, and yet most americans have literally never even heard of the latter...

i can assure you most americans have never heard of either

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

hell i bet if you did one of those man on street segments quizzing people about holodomor most of the responses you'd get would involve game of thrones

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

i always wonder if these people are being dishonest or literally just that dumb i mean someone like dinesh d'souza who looks and acts like a weasel is clearly dishonest but then again he went to prison for loving campaign finance violations so maybe they are incredibly dishonest and dumb

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Over Easy posted:

All I know is that if Karl Marx would have GOTTEN A loving JOB instead of writing that trash pile of pseudo-economic dreck, the government in Moscow never would have had any imperialist designs in the region

karl marx should have written a howard hughes slashfic instead like ayn rand

idk who the howard hughes of the 1800s is and looking them up isn't happening

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Minge Binge posted:

*hits bong*. Millions of people are starving right now. The world has enough wealth and resource to fatten every single person fatter than the fattest goon. But instead we let people starve because our economic system depends on the accumulation of wealth, and ignores the plight of the poor.
Because you don't do anything to end global capitalism, you are culpable for every death that could be prevented. which is all of them. you are literally worse than stalin in every way possible. Stalin had very few options to prevent famine deaths. You, on the other hand, have a million options. But, instead, you laze away. You sit at your computer while millions suffer. You are Hitler squared.

let's start by feeding that koch brother's large son to starving people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Bro Dad posted:

if it makes you feel any better stalin totally committed genocide

so did andrew jackson and we put that good ol boy on the 20

• Locked thread