Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.

Elfface posted:

and when Pokemon started going to alternate dimensions

Wait what? Is that what Alolans are?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kerning Chameleon
Apr 8, 2015

by Cyrano4747

HitTheTargets posted:

Wait what? Is that what Alolans are?

Yeah, the last two gens soft rebooted in an alternate close-but-not-quite-the-same Pokemon world from the previous three gens, which were also reconned into being themselves an alternate reality from the first two gens. The latest gen featured glimpses into really alien parallel universes.

This culminated in the post-game bad guys in the latest games being a legion of doom made up of old villains from alternate Pokemon worlds where they successfully jacked everyone's poo poo up.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.

Crabtree posted:

I still can't believe there was a loving classist post Apocalypse dystopia about card games on motor cycles.

I mean, I can understand the progression from an education system that just teaches people only how to play a children's card game at even more exorbitant college fees and teaching them basically nothing that can get you a job, that it would quickly turn to - uh, Mayan crop circles and the death of modern society; but racing bikes while also not watching the road to play holographic card games?!

The D-Wheels had Autopilot which turned on when you dueled. There was a whole sequence where someone turned it off against opponents and it was really difficult to duel because of it.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

Stallion Cabana posted:

The D-Wheels had Autopilot which turned on when you dueled. There was a whole sequence where someone turned it off against opponents and it was really difficult to duel because of it.

That sounds stupid.

Kerning Chameleon
Apr 8, 2015

by Cyrano4747

drilldo squirt posted:

That sounds stupid.

I heard the family of that lady who got run over by that self-driving card game motorcycle settled with Kaibacorp out of court.

• Locked thread