Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

:five:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

OwlFancier posted:

They censored her vagina bones! It's very important!

This is vagina bone erasure :mad:

TheMightyHandful
Dec 8, 2008

RIP cum gutters

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

What a fun thing to advertise.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

DrBouvenstein posted:

I love how ambiguous this post is :allears:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

DrBouvenstein posted:

What a bizarre combination

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

DrBouvenstein posted:

The billionaire boys club? They're a little too 2009 for my taste

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

TotalLossBrain posted:

I love how ambiguous this post is :allears:

Everyone’s ignoring the BBC in the room

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
Python, Blackadder, Fry & Laurie, yeah BBC's got some good stuff :thumbsup:

Milo and POTUS posted:

What a bizarre combination

Secondary interpretation: HOW do you think he's loving your feelings?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Takes No Damage posted:

Secondary interpretation: HOW do you think he's loving your feelings?

She.

This was the second time I randomly was behind that car in a few days, neither locations really near each other. Once was on the interstate I take coming back from work, like three exits from my exit, she just tailgated me then I saw the gently caress Your Feelings sticker when I was finally able to move over and she passed me.

The second time was pulling out of a grocery store parking lot near my house.

From what I saw of the driver, she definitely seemed to have bigtime "Cookie Monster PJs/Monster Energy Drink" vibes.