Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

HenryEx posted:

If "having a friend take me out to places around the world i can never visit myself because i'll loving die if i leave my house due to immunodeficiency" is what you'd call a dumb bit, i'd shudder to think what you would call a good bit tbh

Yes, I know exactly what you're talking about and that's exactly what I meant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

HenryEx posted:

If "having a friend take me out to places around the world i can never visit myself because i'll loving die if i leave my house due to immunodeficiency" is what you'd call a dumb bit, i'd shudder to think what you would call a good bit tbh

mousey's sleep schedule is absolutely hosed

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

HenryEx posted:

Paladinus posted:

Yes, I know exactly what you're talking about and that's exactly what I meant.

i bolded the important part for you, you're welcome

hint: it's not a dumb bit, there's a real person behind that anime girl avatar, and she cannot leave her house for medical reasons

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Relyssa posted:

i bolded the important part for you, you're welcome

hint: it's not a dumb bit, there's a real person behind that anime girl avatar, and she cannot leave her house for medical reasons

And?

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer

Relyssa posted:

I think she can barely leave her bed on many days, much less her house.

edit: but my info may be severely outdated, i briefly stumbled across her like 2 years ago when she collabed with some big streamer dude (Ludwig?) the front page was feeding me at the time. She must've started being able to afford actual life-saving health care with the money she made from streaming, considering that she's now like a year or two past the life expectancy the doctors originally gave her from before she started streaming, so maybe she got better :shrug:

coming from inside the thread etc

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

HenryEx posted:

I think she can barely leave her bed on many days, much less her house.

edit: but my info may be severely outdated, i briefly stumbled across her like 2 years ago when she collabed with some big streamer dude (Ludwig?) the front page was feeding me at the time. She must've started being able to afford actual life-saving health care with the money she made from streaming, considering that she's now like a year or two past the life expectancy the doctors originally gave her from before she started streaming, so maybe she got better :shrug:

coming from inside the thread etc

Okay, I think I understand what happened. HenryEx posted a video saying that it was like the other video but earnest. The other video in question being a skit about a socially awkward dude bringing his anime girlfriend on a date. Assuming that HenryEx didn't know who Connor was (and I really only know that he's a streamer because he's friends with Ludwig, whom I also only know because he did things with Jerma985) and also assuming that the earnest part being that in the video Connor acted as if the vtuber Ironmouse (about whom I still only know that she is a vtuber and she is immunocompromised, the latter being new information for me), I posted that it was also not really a guy romantically involved with an image of an anime girl but two streamers joking around. Then I just didn't understand the other two posts. Hope we all can learn from this experience and grow. The lesson being a lot of people don't know anything about streamers, but other people also know things about streamers.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

LifeSunDeath posted:

oh word? in public? lmao you moron.

So what's your Kiwifarms username

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
this screenshot from this clip, lmao

https://packaged-media.redd.it/ept0...4cfbcb5ee72#t=0

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

monster mash burger

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Isn't that the Cherdleys guy?

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

I've always wanted to do something with dropped kitty whiskers, they're just so cool.

Not that tho.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Mister Speaker posted:

Isn't that the Cherdleys guy?

It is, yes. He pivoted from regular sketches to sketches that are meant to look like candid videos.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Elviscat posted:

I've always wanted to do something with dropped kitty whiskers, they're just so cool.

Not that tho.

I keep them in a vial. No real reason, they're just neat

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

We'll have had our kitty for 7 years this summer, and I've yet to find a shed whisker. Is he a freak? :ohdear:

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

Hirayuki posted:

We'll have had our kitty for 7 years this summer, and I've yet to find a shed whisker. Is he a freak? :ohdear:

My last cat shed them constantly. My current kitty not a dropped whisker in sight? I think maybe different cats grow and/or shed them differently?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Hirayuki posted:

Yes. But not for that reason

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Heath posted:

Yes. But not for that reason
:hmmyes:

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010

Much like how cats can move between dimensions at will, sometimes whiskers just fall through the cracks of reality randomly

Metaline
Aug 20, 2003

Elviscat posted:

Not that tho.

I put mine in a locket so my cats are always with me, especially after one of mine died last year. :unsmith:

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.

Metaline posted:

I put mine in a locket so my cats are always with me, especially after one of mine died last year. :unsmith:

That's really sweet, though. I'm sorry about your loss.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.
I keep my dead cats in a pile of small boxes. Got two right now third one should happen in about 15 years.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
Let me tell you about my Meowsoleum

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Desert Bus posted:

I keep my dead cats in a pile of small boxes. Got two right now third one should happen in about 15 years.

I've only got 1 so far but I know more are coming eventually :smith:

The Door Frame posted:

Let me tell you about my Meowsoleum

My aunt, however, has a cabinet with like 20+ boxes of ashes on display, I'm absolutely stealing this for future reference.

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

Takes No Damage posted:

I've only got 1 so far but I know more are coming eventually :smith:

My aunt, however, has a cabinet with like 20+ boxes of ashes on display, I'm absolutely stealing this for future reference.

Whatever you do, don't put them all in a big, gold cup. That would be a huge cat ash trophy.

Flint_Paper has a new favorite as of 01:43 on Mar 7, 2024

TheHomerTax
Dec 26, 2012

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Flint_Paper posted:

Whatever you do, don't put them all in a big, gold cup. That would be a real cat ash trophy.

Are you proud of yourself?

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

TheHomerTax posted:

Are you proud of yourself?

They should be, they really urned it

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Soul Dentist posted:

They should be, they really urned it

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I'm locking this thread and banning all of you

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Zoom in on the chair
https://twitter.com/Erundel/status/1764942264156000421?t=zXl68IhmJ2OXbLUTdiQoLA&s=19

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

That looks about right

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Ian Michael Chong's V-tubing now?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

https://twitter.com/Erundel/status/1665593807923195905?s=20

This is like, all vtubers basically, right?

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

What the gently caress is wrong with people

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
That's just a traditional Aussie thing.

E: Shoe drinking, I mean. Not vtubing or lying about being a hoarder for clout.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Philippe posted:

Mental illness widely broadcasted to the world

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Philippe posted:

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

Paladinus posted:

That's just a traditional Aussie thing.

E: Shoe drinking, I mean. Not vtubing or lying about being a hoarder for clout.

Black Bear Diner deliver in Australia?

Nah, this is all American baby!

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
vtuber, say no more

I bet it smells like cum and mold in there bigtime

whoa holy poo poo the enhance:

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010

Apparently that image was taken from some subreddit about gross living spaces as a joke, but it's still loving nasty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

cult_hero posted:

Black Bear Diner deliver in Australia?

Nah, this is all American baby!

Again, it's not her room. And she speaks with an Australian accent.