Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Paladinus posted:

Again, it's not her room. And she speaks with an Australian accent.

But you just said it's not her room :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
A FB Marketplace ad I saw and dared not click on:

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

The poor kid is probably drinking formula, so that their mother can harvest as much milk as possible.
Not that formula is bad, but you know.
Milk.

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

I know someone who was given some breastmilk soap by an acquaintance (who was also the producer of the milk) and he claimed it immediately cleared up his eczema when he used it. I shall not be trying it, but good for him I suppose.

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

That looks like that AI image that's supposed to recreate having a stroke.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

The Mighty Moltres posted:

The poor kid is probably drinking formula, so that their mother can harvest as much milk as possible.
Not that formula is bad, but you know.
Milk.

Not necessarily. My wife was producing so much excess for both our kids that she was able to donate literal gallons of it to other local moms who couldn't make enough. Our kids were fully fed on bilk, and she was also feeding 3 other kids with it.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I can't remember but don't you keep lactating indefinitely if you keep extracting it?

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
hell yeah even penis born males can start juicing if the conditions are right

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Not necessarily. My wife was producing so much excess for both our kids that she was able to donate literal gallons of it to other local moms who couldn't make enough. Our kids were fully fed on bilk, and she was also feeding 3 other kids with it.

My friend was the same. She also had to bring her pump with her everywhere she went and was dumping milk down public bathroom sinks just to alleviate the horrible discomfort of the glands being too full.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

Ok, Dr. Venture.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

OwlFancier posted:

I can't remember but don't you keep lactating indefinitely if you keep extracting it?

That and you can induce lactation even if you aren't a mother. I've heard stories of female family members doing that to help supply milk for their own mothers to help feed younger siblings. Sounds weird but probably something everybody was doing 1000 years ago.

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK

So you're saying Greg could milk him?

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Takes No Damage posted:

That and you can induce lactation even if you aren't a mother. I've heard stories of female family members doing that to help supply milk for their own mothers to help feed younger siblings. Sounds weird but probably something everybody was doing 1000 years ago.

some medications will also cause lactation and some doctors will not warn you about this when they prescribe them

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

Mx. posted:

some medications will also cause lactation and some doctors will not warn you about this when they prescribe them

Haha those scamps

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

Takes No Damage posted:

Even up to the first world war, women would get wet nurses in situations that modern people would use formula in. Orphanages would sometimes have goats to feed infants if they didn't have the money or regular need for a wet nurse

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Iirc if you give a man enough prolactin he will start lactating and imo we should do this when a guy has a baby. Thr lady had her body torn up for that kid. You can also get a little hosed up

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Killingyouguy! posted:

Iirc if you give a man enough prolactin he will start lactating and imo we should do this when a guy has a baby. Thr lady had her body torn up for that kid. You can also get a little hosed up

The aug is once again coming from the thread.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Yeah why do we gotta get babies involved in this?

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Soul Dentist posted:

Yeah why do we gotta get babies involved in this?

Hear me out-- babies are completely at fault for lactation. In this essay I will

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

Killingyouguy! posted:

I busted, my work is done

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

I busted, my work is done

That's not lactating

That's dictating

You don't want to be a dictator, do you?

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".
How did this thread turn into the grapes of wrath

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

The ballad of Tom Choad.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Casual grandpa

Oh wait, casual nazi grandpa

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Support your local white gay?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

If that guy's dad was still alive he'd probably beat his rear end.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Your own casual grandpa
Someone who hates the jews

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

wesleywillis posted:

If that guy's dad was still alive he'd probably beat his rear end.

Nah. By the looks of it he didn't do it enough when he was a kid.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

Benny Harvey posted:

Nah. By the looks of it he didn't do it enough when he was a kid.

Or too much. Hard to tell with rear end kickings sometimes, the point being he either didn’t receive enough or received too much and now deserves more to roll it back over to enough.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Desert Bus posted:

Your own casual grandpa
Someone who hates the jews

AUG: I know this is a Personal Jesus reference but I can't stop saying 'casual grandpa' in the same cadence as King Missile's Detachable Penis :ohdear:

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

LifeSunDeath posted:

Casual grandpa

Behold the Master Race

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

no way that dude can get up unassisted if you tip him over

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

grittyreboot posted:

Behold the Master Race

Has three chins and none at the same time

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

Mx. posted:

no way that dude can get up unassisted if you tip him over

like a reverse weeble wobble

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

LifeSunDeath posted:

Casual grandpa

How is it possible that people like this are able to walk around in public without getting their asses kicked?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Mister Speaker posted:

How is it possible that people like this are able to walk around in public without getting their asses kicked?

Everyone's on their phones all the time.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Mister Speaker posted:

it's usually more rural areas, no one says poo poo, he probably has ties to the local police, who in turn are all involved in local KKK organizations (yes they still exist). I feel like the straight up nazi/biker types like this dude are more on the meth distribution side of the equation, police tend to be on the klan side, the systematic racism side...both work together making everything terrible.

I know all this cause I lived in a town with all that going on up until recently, it was terrible.

HelleSpud
Apr 1, 2010

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

This guy's love for twili is nowhere near as pure as that one guys love for reshiram

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

Famous artist lol