Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Waffle House posted:

I can't understand this dude over him (her?) trying to suck their own dick

then you understand them perfectly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Trump Death Cult

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe
not scared until they have their own currency and blimp

Grimoire
Jul 9, 2003

Waffle House posted:

I can't understand this dude over him (her?) trying to suck their own dick

Same. All I'm getting is static and vibes of Millenarianism (now with 100% less Jesus)

Literally nothing has occured to prompt either their paranoia in the first place, or this weird triumphalism. The former because these are comfortable whitebread olds who have never been more secure, and the latter cuz the only thing Trump has done while in office is get his grift on.

On the other side, every event occuring out in the world points to Trumpland imploding, with the crux being the "will he or wont he" Cohen flip. And a potential dem wave in Nov. But who are you gonna believe, Qanon or your lying eyes?

Grimoire has issued a correction as of 01:24 on Apr 23, 2018

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

Rushi posted:

not scared until they have their own currency and blimp

if pizzagate ended in a guy with a gun walking into a pizza shop how do you think something 100x as crazy and large is gonna end

Mmann
Dec 1, 2007

Kyoon Was Right
12/21/12

Dairy Days posted:

if pizzagate ended in a guy with a gun walking into a pizza shop how do you think something 100x as crazy and large is gonna end

Hopefully like Jonestown.

Mmann
Dec 1, 2007

Kyoon Was Right
12/21/12
I don't actually want all those people to die.
Honestly I just miss Kyoon.

He hasn't really posted anything online since his prediction of Osama bin Laden coming back to life on Easter didn't come true and I'm worried about him.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

I predict an event of little consequence happening next week that is pointed to as what they were all waiting for but the deep state is covering up its true importance. So the same as every week I suppose.

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe

Dairy Days posted:

Currency and a blimp

I mean maybe murders but I'm talking end goal

KRock
Aug 13, 2007
College Slice

Grimoire posted:

Same. All I'm getting is static and vibes of Millenarianism (now with 100% less Jesus)

Literally nothing has occured to prompt either their paranoia in the first place, or this weird triumphalism. The former because these are comfortable whitebread olds who have never been more secure, and the latter cuz the only thing Trump has done while in office is get his grift on.

On the other side, every event occuring out in the world points to Trumpland imploding, with the crux being the "will he or wont he" Cohen flip. And a potential dem wave in Nov. But who are you gonna believe, Qanon or your lying eyes?

The answer is within your own post. I think a lot of these people are feeling a great deal of anxiety over the Mueller investigation, as they're observing many who are seemingly convinced that it's going to end in Trump's impeachment or resignation. I don't personally think that's going to happen, but there's no denying that this is a popular belief.

In addition to this, the Trump Administration hasn't accomplished anything that has materially benefited these people. Their singular domestic achievement, the tax cut, has simply shoveled money towards Fortune 500 companies and will almost certainly be used as a justification to slash Medicare and Social Security down the road.

But they're still committed to the Cult of Trump. So...their only available option is to concoct some grand conspiracy that simultaneously eases their anxiety over the Mueller investigation and justifies their continued support of Trump. It isn't Trump that's on the cusp of being taken down by some third party entity that is out of everyone's hands. Rather, it's this mysterious third party entity that is going to take down all of Trump's enemies!

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

"They're strong memes!" I scream as my antifa family locks me out of my house and slowly closes the drapes

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
The one thing about a conspiracy against trump is the security apparatus really don't like him because unlike a proper President hew waits to hear what fox and friends says before green lighting a signature strike. They already killed one President who wouldn't do what they said.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Mmann posted:

I don't actually want all those people to die.
Honestly I just miss Kyoon.

He hasn't really posted anything online since his prediction of Osama bin Laden coming back to life on Easter didn't come true and I'm worried about him.
i have good news

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

KRock posted:

The answer is within your own post. I think a lot of these people are feeling a great deal of anxiety over the Mueller investigation, as they're observing many who are seemingly convinced that it's going to end in Trump's impeachment or resignation. I don't personally think that's going to happen, but there's no denying that this is a popular belief.

In addition to this, the Trump Administration hasn't accomplished anything that has materially benefited these people. Their singular domestic achievement, the tax cut, has simply shoveled money towards Fortune 500 companies and will almost certainly be used as a justification to slash Medicare and Social Security down the road.

But they're still committed to the Cult of Trump. So...their only available option is to concoct some grand conspiracy that simultaneously eases their anxiety over the Mueller investigation and justifies their continued support of Trump. It isn't Trump that's on the cusp of being taken down by some third party entity that is out of everyone's hands. Rather, it's this mysterious third party entity that is going to take down all of Trump's enemies!

i'm pretty sure it's just "trump said he would Lock Her Up but the lying media says he hasn't yet. he must have done it in secret to fight the deep state, because strong father piss daddy would never lie" and then the markov chain seeded with that and every insane rightwing facebook meme from the last decade just keeps pushing new content

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
what if qanon is also the bitcoin inventor

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Byolante posted:

The one thing about a conspiracy against trump is the security apparatus really don't like him because unlike a proper President hew waits to hear what fox and friends says before green lighting a signature strike. They already killed one President who wouldn't do what they said.

To be fair McKinley really had it coming

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
for those who still have doubts...

https://twitter.com/enoughalready93/status/988184279178981376

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 21 hours!)

Really? Did YOU predict Farpoint situation? Q did
The troubles at Delta Quadrant? Q did.
The poo poo storm coming for Riker and Yar? Q did.
Whistle past the grave yard all you like but trouble for those listed is coming.
Lets reverse for a moment, what gives YOU special insight, Picard?

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Visitor QNON

Mmann
Dec 1, 2007

Kyoon Was Right
12/21/12

Thank you.
I'm glad he isn't dead.

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006
it's nice to see the alt-right dweebs getting mad at Qanon for getting people to follow the -wrong- inane conspiracy theory

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

not denying he's a white boomer though lol

Pizza Segregationist
Jul 18, 2006

I love how the third example of Qs correct predictions is a "coming storm" i.e. something that hasn't happened yet

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Lmao that they're already doing Nostradamus style interpretation of qanon posts.

Can't wait for expert numerologists to start counting words in his posts

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

I don't know why people in this thread are underestimating Q when he clearly demonstrated that he can bring the Borg to us at any time

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Q anon predicted that Podesta would be arrested on Nov 4 2017

He makes bad predictions constantly and then people have to scramble to figure out how these predictions were just metaphor hiding a deeper meaning. It'll all be very familiar to anyone who's read When Prophecy Fails

Boner Pill Connoisseur
Apr 23, 2002

I took the blue pill.

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Q anon predicted that Podesta would be arrested on Nov 4 2017

He makes bad predictions constantly and then people have to scramble to figure out how these predictions were just metaphor hiding a deeper meaning. It'll all be very familiar to anyone who's read When Prophecy Fails

Hence the ankle monitor theory

I fuckin love these guys they're better than the 9/11 truthers who've disappeared/dissolved into QAnon

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
this roseanne season finale had better live up to the hype

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

i had no idea wtf qanon was until i heard this breakdown. I dunno how anyone can hear the stream of consciousness conspiracy post and take this poo poo seriously.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gsgh8ttPHyo&t=438s

Durf has issued a correction as of 17:50 on Apr 23, 2018

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Durf posted:

i had no idea wtf qanon was until i heard this breakdown. I dunno how anyone can hear the stream of consciousness conspiracy post and take this poo poo seriously.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gsgh8ttPHyo

How to think like a conspiracy theorist.

1. Does it show that everyone else is blind to the reality of the world, and you have unique, unappreciated insight?
2. Then yes, it's true

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
I wonder if there was a medieval cspam where people made fun of nostradamus

Boner Pill Connoisseur
Apr 23, 2002

I took the blue pill.

Kurtofan posted:

verily this cuck doth knowest the future not

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
the Spammonk alone in his study: Trumpe

Grimoire
Jul 9, 2003

Kurtofan posted:

Probably a bunch of fat monks and friars sitting around in a monastery in the alps circa 1550, drinking beer and shitposting about the divine right of kings

edit: they had their own version of LF and all self radicalized into becoming Lutheran

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

pretty sure if someone spent a couple hours digging through the trump threads they could find shitposts correctly predicting all of this simply by thinking of the dumbest outcome possible

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Grimoire posted:

Probably a bunch of fat monks and friars sitting around in a monastery in the alps circa 1550, drinking beer and shitposting about the divine right of kings

edit: they had their own version of LF and all self radicalized into becoming Lutheran

http://ergofabulous.org/luther/

Some of these are applicable through to today. How is it, then, that you drivel like people in their second childhood?

Grimoire
Jul 9, 2003

Feldegast42 posted:

http://ergofabulous.org/luther/

Some of these are applicable through to today. How is it, then, that you drivel like people in their second childhood?

Listen, you rear end, you are a particularly crass rear end, indeed, you are a filthy sow!

Yeah, ok, could see Luther on Usenet

Wait, got one better: "There you are, like butter in sunshine."

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
https://twitter.com/notabot88/status/991217854061031425?s=20

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

lmao

you know I can handle a lot of bullshit from this country

survived being a ~*~queer teen~*~ in a red state in the post-columbine/post-911/president cheney era, survived friends being sent to war and turning into broke-brains, survived trying to find work in 2008/09, survived TRUMP winning

still surviving in a self-aware openly evil cyberpunk dystopia, and could probably make a decent living sucking mutated cocks in the post-nuclear wasteland

but if this Q poo poo somehow turned out to be even partly real? if these motherfuckers were right all along? nah man, i'm done. gonna martyr myself for Allah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

and thus a new chick tract is born, the quanon tract

• Locked thread