Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
its so awesome that you can do it just by bridging two pins in the joycon. the switch will be my system of forever if i can fill it up with old roms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
heretical but i want the psp’s greatest hits on the switch asap. metal gear acid and tactics ogre in particular

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

i could have sworn I read something a few weeks ago about nintendo using a different CPU in future Switch revisions. i wonder if they knew about this before the documents that were posted today?

i know nvidia was notified well before the switch cfw hack was released by the person who discovered it, so yeah probably. nintendo offers a reward for exploits found but i’d assume you’d have to sign some documents saying you wont release it in that case

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lol

Only registered members can see post attachments!

• Locked thread