Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will the magic hobo select #1 overall?
This poll is closed.
Sam Darnold 15 31.91%
Josh Rosen 4 8.51%
Josh Allen 9 19.15%
Baker Mayfield 12 25.53%
Lamar Jackson 3 6.38%
Saquon Barkley 4 8.51%
Total: 47 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

BlindSite posted:

Allen slips to the 2nd

l'm almost sure my dumb team will draft him if he makes it to 28

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

BlindSite posted:

Gun to my head I'd predict he goes top 15 but I think it would be funny in a way if everyone ready to guffaw at some team taking him high doeant happen and he goes in the 2nd.

I think the Steelers keep beefing up their defense and just ride big ben till he dies.

Although I wouldn't be surprised to see them jump on Jackson if he was there.

That's what they should do, but bc the back half of the 1st round is pretty weak this year, I can see them taking one of the QBs. If Jackson is still there, they take him 100% no matter who is still on the board. Allen I'd put about 95%, depending if Rashaan Evans or Leighton Van der Esch are still available, or if some top flight defensive talent at any position inexplicably falls to them (as seems to happen every year with the Steelers). 95% sure they take Mason Rudolph in round 2, unless they get Jackson or Allen earlier

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

swickles posted:

I think Steelers take either an OLB or DB in the first. In the 5th they will draft a WR that will be a HoF'er.

They'll take Derrius Guice if he's still on the board

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

At least I have game 1 of Pens vs Caps to keep me occupied between the endless commercials tonight

• Locked thread