Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!

Alaois posted:

they didn't draft Lamar Jackson :confused:

Yet.

This would be a 1-4 duo I'd be all about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!

Second Team All-Mountain West.

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!
Come on Minnesota. Trade up. Get Lamar. Be Heroes.

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!

DoctaFun posted:

How should I feel about the Vikings picking Hughes at 30?

He's a project corner with only a hair over 1,000 snaps in his NCAA career (also 23 snaps in the slot in the 2017 season). A bit shorter with very strong measurables and numbers

Also he's likely the new kick returner
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEv3MW4o2iE

Downside:
Left UNC for JuCo (and evenutally UCF) because of sexual assault allegations. Never charged, but decided to transfer after the first hearing of the Title IX proceedings "made him feel he wouldn't get a fair opportunity to defend himself there."

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!
Similar timeline I think, but the fraternity fight was not related to the Title IX proceedings that he's been telling teams is why he left.

• Locked thread