Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Ben Nevis posted:

Look, if you project his 3 healthy games over a full season, you're looking at 800 yards and 10 TDs, from a rookie TE...

Sold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Will up to your face and diss ly!

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Superman Don't Need No Seat Belt

Ben Nevis posted:

Look, if you project his 3 healthy games over a full season, you're looking at 800 yards and 10 TDs, from a rookie TE...

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Looking forward to that upside

DGladding
Apr 2, 2019

I have high apple pie in the sky hopes.

Ben Nevis posted:

If you project Kenny Britt's three healthy games from 2011 he's basically Julio Jones.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

DGladding posted:

If you project Kenny Britt's three healthy games from 2011 he's basically Julio Jones.

Wasn’t there a Kenny Britt hype train last season or was it 2017?

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

dkj posted:

Wasn’t there a Kenny Britt hype train last season or was it 2017?

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Also it ended up being a train wreck

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
If you have Tyreek Hill in some type of dynasty format, you better start spamming trades for whatever you can get!

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Cardinals on the clock!

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

coronaball posted:

If you have Tyreek Hill in some type of dynasty format, you better start spamming trades for whatever you can get!

Or if you have a fatalistic view on the NFL punishments, toss out a last round pick for him and sit for a year

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Finally, the Lions have taken a tight end in the top 20.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Washington took Love.

I am concerned for Guice on my dynasty team all of a sudden. Seattle part 2

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

kiimo posted:

Washington took Love.

I am concerned for Guice on my dynasty team all of a sudden. Seattle part 2

Yeah it doesn't look good. Rookie QB, lovely WRs, and both the RBs (minus Peterson) and offensive line recovering from injuries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Welcome to 2019.