Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bobby Cox
Nov 3, 2006

College Slice
I'm in charge of the fun poo poo in my league and for the draft order we're having a pinewood derby. Definitely recommend it if you have enough time to make the cars (they're all going to be dicks).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby Cox
Nov 3, 2006

College Slice
I have (give) Brandin Cooks and Aaron Jones for Adam Thielen on the table, 0.5 PPR redraft. Mash, correct? It hasn't been reported that his minor leg injury needs to be amputated or something right?

Bobby Cox
Nov 3, 2006

College Slice
McCarthy chatting up Williams has me worried about Jones when he gets back but yeah I'm seeing now that Diggs is the guy to own in Minnesota, I'll hold off. Thanks y'all.

Bobby Cox
Nov 3, 2006

College Slice
Split on this waiver claim: I have Watson at QB and Engram at TE and Mahomes and Kittle are on the waiver wire (10 team league), who should I prioritize as a bench stash / insurance? I doubt I can get both, plus there's only really one guy on my bench I'd want to drop. 0.5 PPR redraft, no crazy rules or anything.

Bobby Cox
Nov 3, 2006

College Slice

Spoeank posted:

Patrick Mahomes could be a top-five QB this year and Deshaun Watson could end up outside the top-fifteen.

Man Watson must've looked real bad on Sunday, I know the line's a problem too. I'll shoot for Mahomes, thanks!

Bobby Cox
Nov 3, 2006

College Slice
Same. Nuk/Diggs/Adams is an insane WR corps and that'd be a big upgrade at RB for you.

Bobby Cox
Nov 3, 2006

College Slice
Is Aaron Jones droppable in redraft at this point? He's stashed at the end of my bench and I'd like some receiver depth (would pick up either Christian Kirk or Taylor Gabriel). It doesn't seem like he's winning the bulk of the carries anytime soon, just feels weird dropping him.

Bobby Cox
Nov 3, 2006

College Slice
As a Hyde and Fournette owner, I'm pretty sure this is a "yikes". Johnson is available, y'all think it's worth dropping Aaron Jones for him? I'm kind of thinking Johnson's value/impact doesn't change with this trade.

Bobby Cox
Nov 3, 2006

College Slice
I have Chicago as well, someone dropped Minnesota for some reason so I have a claim in for them (@SEA, MIA, @DET 14-16) but failing that I'm rolling Detroit for 14 and 15.

Bobby Cox
Nov 3, 2006

College Slice
My one rival in my league already had him for some reason and he's not even the Hunt owner. I think he's psychic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby Cox
Nov 3, 2006

College Slice
Anyone have faith in Fournette this week? It's a good matchup against the Dolphins but it seems like the Jags were messing around with his usage last week. It's either him, Brandin Cooks, Jamaal Williams or Kalen Ballage as a replacement for Conner (the Samuels owner dropped him earlier today and I have a claim in, fingers crossed).